Classic Car Restoration Specialists
Welcome to Classic Car Restoration Specialists. We are experts in restoring and caring for classic cars, sports cars, cherished, modern performance and luxury cars.
With over 10 years of experience, we offer a full range of services including bodywork and paint restoration, engine rebuilds and tuning, interiors, servicing, and more.
Yorkshire Car Restoration, we cover the whole of the UK including London.
Collection and drop-off service available.
Contact us now for all your classic car restoration needs.
Car Restoration Services
Classic Car Lab offers a wide range of services to meet your classic car restoration needs. We also cater for Modern Performance and Prestigious cars.
Our skilled team of experts is dedicated to delivering exceptional craftsmanship, whether it’s bodywork and paint restoration, engine rebuilds, interior refurbishment, or general servicing.
From full restorations to accident repairs and electrical upgrades, we have the expertise to bring your cherished vehicle back to its former glory.
Preserve the timeless beauty of your classic car while ensuring it performs at its best. Contact us today for assistance in restoring and caring for your classic car.
Contact us with any questions you may have about car restorations.
Our knowledgeable team is always happy to help.
We have been in the business of restoring and caring for classic cars, sports cars, cherished cars & luxury cars for over 10 years.
Full ranges of services catering for all makes and models of Classic Cars & Modern Performance Luxury Cars
- Full & Part Restoration
- Vehicle Inspections
- Paintwork – Re-Sprays & alterations
- Partial re-sprays such as panel work
- Accident Repairs
- Insurance work
- Welding & panel work
- Shot blasting
- Underseal – Engine bays & under the car
- Engine rebuilds & replacements
- Chassis work
- Transmission rebuilds
- Clutch repairs and replacements
- Brake repairs and replacements
- Replacement shock absorbers, bushes & joints.
- Replace fuel pumps & lines
- Exhausts systems and repairs
- Check steering – Retrofit power steering
- Replace wheels & tyres
- Replace wiring looms
- Fix or replace electrical components
- Re-chrome or replace any chrome fittings
- Re-veneering wood panels
- Recover and connolising or replace seats (Leather or Vinyl) – Including fittings & stuffing
- Recover parcel shelves & dashboard
- Replace glass
- Upgrade electrical equipment
- Servicing and MOT
- Setting up the car after winter
- Safety checks
- General servicing
- Engine setup & management
- Rolling Road
- Engine evaluations